Log on to Access the Dada Mail Manual
Access to the Dada Mail Manual requires purchasing a subscription to Pro Dada/Dada Mail Manual
Already purchased a subscription? Log on:
Using Bounce Handler - Table of Contents (Preview)
- Using the Bounce
- What are "Bounces"?
Do Mailing Lists Receive Bounce Messages?
- Bounces From Subscribing Unconfirmed Email Addresses
- Bounces From Deleted Email Addresses
- Bounces Because of Network Problems
- Bounces Because of Email Black Lists/Filtering
- Why Do Mailing Lists Receive Bounce Messages?
- Why a Bounce Handler?
- What The Bounce Handler Does
- The Bounce Scorecard
- Types of Bounce
- Temporary Errors
- Permanent Errors
- Types of Bounce Messages
- Configuring the Bounce Handler for your Mailing List
- The Bounce Handler list control panel
- Bounce Email Scorecard
- Manually Run Bounce Handler
- "Soft" Bounce Score
- "Hard" Bounce Score
- Decay Rate
- Bounce Score Threshold
- Forward bounces to the List Owner After Processing
- Addresses the reach the Bounce Score Threshold Should:
- Bounce Handler Configuration
- Mailing List Configuration
- Other Plugins Useful to Understanding Your Mailing List's Bounces
- Log Viewer