Well, I did uninstall the old version, reinstall with Simple scripts to version 4.9.1, and it worked. I then was informed that Simple Scripts had just updated to the newest 5.0.1 version, so I updated right away. And... again it would not send out webpages. So, I uninstalled those damn Frontpage extensions, and shazam, things began working properly. I got my newsletter finally out. I left the extensions uninstalled, and everything seems to work fine with the site, except to upload site updates. Guess I need to look into FTPing the updates and see if I can do without those *#&*&$*&*&*@! frontpage pain-in-the-a$$ extensions. Thanks Justin for your patience and knowledge with helping us with our problems.