Log on to Access the Dada Mail Manual
Access to the Dada Mail Manual requires purchasing a subscription to Pro Dada/Dada Mail Manual
Already purchased a subscription? Log on:
Using Bridge - Table of Contents (Preview)
- Using Bridge
- For Announce-Only Mailing Lists
- For Discussion Lists
- Installing Bridge
- Configuring Bridge
- List Email Configuration
- List Email
- Setup As: Email Forward
- Setup As: POP3 Account
- POP3 Server:
- POP3 Username:
- POP3 Password:
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Testing Your POP3 Login Information
- Manually Check and Send Waiting Messages...
- Manual Run URL:
- Disable sending using this method
Prefix message subjects with the: list shortname/List
- Do not append the list/list shortname to archived messages (only outgoing messages).
- Announce-Only List Options
- This mailing list is an Announce-Only mailing list
- Rewrite the From: header on announce-only messages to the List Owner address
- Discussion List Options
- This mailing list is a Discussion List
- Send message posters a copy of the message they've sent the discussion list.
parse templates in discussion messages
- See Also
- From: header phrase:
- Replies to messages
- be addressed to the sender
- be addressed to the mailing list
- Allow messages to also be posted to the list from non-subscribers.
- Use Moderation
- Messages sent to your discussion list will first have to be approved by:
- List Owner
- List Owner or an Moderator
Allow Authorized Senders to send messages to your
Subsribers List without moderation
- Send a, "Message Received, Awaiting Moderation" Message
- Send an, "Acceptance" Message
- Send a, "Rejection" Message
- Authorized Senders
- Allow Messages Sent By Authorized Senders
- Message Delivery
- Send a message to the original sender, letting them know their message was received
allowed messages are received:
- send the messages to the Subscription List.
- forward a copy to:
disallowed messages are received:
- send the List Owner a "Not a Subscriber" email message, with the original message attached.
- send back a "Not Allowed to Post" message.
- Enable Digests
- Send Digests Every:
- The Digest Message Templates
- Mailing List Security
Reject messages labeled as, "SPAM" by SpamAssassin
- Look for the embedded SpamAssassin Headers (Fast! But may not be available)
- Use the SpamAssassin Modules directly (Slow, resource-intensive)
- Messages must reach a SpamAssassin level of at least: [...] to be considered SPAM.
- Ignore Spam Messages
- Send a Rejection Message
- Strip attachments that have the following file ending or MIME-Type: (separated by spaces)
- Bridge Configuration
- View All Plugin Configurations...
- Bridge Email Templates
- Customizing your Mailing List for Discussion Lists
- Template Tags
- Examples in use.
- List Information/Archive
- List Settings
- Email Address Protection
- More Information
- POD ERRORS