Re: Cron /dada/plugins/dada_bridge.pl
On Apr 3, 2012, at 6:37 PM, Mary Ann Kelley wrote:
> That seems to have done the trick, thanks. What exactly happened
Dunno. Computers are complicated things :) Some sort of file incompatibility. I also see this happen when the schedules db file gets too big in size.
> and how did this fix it?
It recreated the schedules DB. No more incompatibility.
- This mailing list is a public mailing list - anyone may join or leave, at any time.
- This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
Start a new thread, email: email@example.com
This mailing list is to discuss the nerdy programming development of Dada Mail -
If you are just looking for support Dada Mail, consult the message boards at:
To post to this list, send a message to:
All subscribers of this list may post to the list itself.
Some on topic... topics include:
- Positive Crits on the program (I like, "x", but, "y" needs some work - here's an idea on how to make this better...)
- Bug/Error reports
- Bug fixes
- Request For Comments on any changes to the program
- Help customizing Dada Mail for your own internal needs
- Language Translations
- Support Documentation/Doc editing, FAQ's, etc.
- Discussion of any changes that you would like to be committed to the next version of Dada Mail -
At the moment, there aren't many people with CVS access for Dada Mail - if you would like CVS access, please first talk about the changes you propose and how it will affect the program. If the idea is sound and agreed upon, the change will be comitted. A good track record of this will allow you to have CVS access. Some reasons that patches will not be accepted is if the patch breaks compatibility with a previous version of the program, the patch is too centric to your own problem or the patch simply isn't very good.
Please, please please familiarize yourself with the documentation at:
Since no one wants to answer the same question twice.
Another sneaky reason for this mailing list is to test out the discussion list capabilities of Dada Mail, since Dada Mail is used for the mailing list itself.
NOTE - because of this, there may be times that this list will be somewhat broken. Although we're not planning on breaking the program by using it, we're giving you the heads up that this may well happen anyways.
Email addresses used for this mailing list are used only for this mailing list and are not sold or transfered. You will not be subscribed to any other lists on this site as well.