Re: Your Subscribers -> View screen enhancements
I've been working on some enhancements for the, "Your Subscribers -> View" screen. You can see what I'm seeing at:
This little screenshot shows some of the more fancier things that are now available:
* The list type switcher widget is a little more clearer, using tabs instead of just random boxes
* Columns are now sortable, either ascending or descending - including profile fields
* Searching through a list has that same sort of sorting options - this screenshot is actually a sort on, "Z"
* Pagination! You can now browse through all the screens easily, using the links to the First, Previous, Next Last and the next 5 (or so) "pages".
* It's easy to see at glance how many subscribers you have, or in this case, how many search results you found - in this example, there's 235.
So, little things, but hopefully it'll make working with a large list, with fields a little more pleasant.
I kind of want to work on the Download/Export funtion a little bit - perhaps allow you to download the search results, instead of the entire file, which would be nice.
The same sort of functionality would be nice for the, Unsubscribe/Remove function, so you could search for something and then remove all the results you get.
I'd also like to give a bit more functionality to individual editing of addresses, so you could click on an address in a table like this, and have more options, like copying the address to, say, the Authorized Senders list, or something like that,
- This mailing list is a public mailing list - anyone may join or leave, at any time.
- This mailing list is a group discussion list (unmoderated)
Start a new thread, email: email@example.com
This mailing list is to discuss the nerdy programming development of Dada Mail -
If you are just looking for support Dada Mail, consult the message boards at:
To post to this list, send a message to:
All subscribers of this list may post to the list itself.
Some on topic... topics include:
- Positive Crits on the program (I like, "x", but, "y" needs some work - here's an idea on how to make this better...)
- Bug/Error reports
- Bug fixes
- Request For Comments on any changes to the program
- Help customizing Dada Mail for your own internal needs
- Language Translations
- Support Documentation/Doc editing, FAQ's, etc.
- Discussion of any changes that you would like to be committed to the next version of Dada Mail -
At the moment, there aren't many people with CVS access for Dada Mail - if you would like CVS access, please first talk about the changes you propose and how it will affect the program. If the idea is sound and agreed upon, the change will be comitted. A good track record of this will allow you to have CVS access. Some reasons that patches will not be accepted is if the patch breaks compatibility with a previous version of the program, the patch is too centric to your own problem or the patch simply isn't very good.
Please, please please familiarize yourself with the documentation at:
Since no one wants to answer the same question twice.
Another sneaky reason for this mailing list is to test out the discussion list capabilities of Dada Mail, since Dada Mail is used for the mailing list itself.
NOTE - because of this, there may be times that this list will be somewhat broken. Although we're not planning on breaking the program by using it, we're giving you the heads up that this may well happen anyways.
Email addresses used for this mailing list are used only for this mailing list and are not sold or transfered. You will not be subscribed to any other lists on this site as well.