Dada Mail v4.9.1 Released
Download and Install:
v4.9.0 has focused on two things: Bounce Handler and Mass Mailing Speed
Bounce Handler has been given a well-deserved focus of our attention to make it better than ever:
- Bounce message filtered has been updated and improved
- Per-list settings for scoring, threshold and "decay" rates
- Decay Rates! (how much a bounce score is lowered, for each mass mailing you send out, to keep good addresses out of your Bounce Scorecard)
- Amazon SES Support
- A new chapter in the Dada Mail Manual, devoted to the Bounce Handler. If you have a Never-Ending Subscription to Pro Dada/Dada Mail Manual, read it right now:
Mass Mailing has also been given a healthy dose of optimization, leading to some good speedups, while using less memory. We dug deep:
- A new option to use a faster, up 10x faster (but 100% compatible with the old) templating engine. Read more:
- Amazon SES sending is now around 3x faster, thanks to our own brewed module to send messages with a persistent connection
- A nasty memory bug fixed, which was eating up memory and slowing down (or possibly stopping) mass mailings
- A ton of work, to squeeze out every bit of performance. Here's some more details:
Here's the complete changelog for v4.9.1:
Start here to get a Pro Install of Pro Dada:
Our installations come with a full year of included upgrades to your Pro Dada, as well as a Never Ending Subscription to the Dada Mail Manual.
Have we Pro Installed for you? Request an Upgrade:
Pro Dada Four - Ever: $50
Pro Dada is the easiest way for you to support the Dada Mail Project. A $50 purchase of Pro Dada gives you access to Pro Dada and the Dada Mail Manual for life! Pro Dada comes with no footer back to our support site and no quotas of mailing lists or subscriber sizes. Did we mention it comes with the Pro Dada Manual? For Life? Well, that does indeed bear repeating.
Thanks for reading!
- This mailing list is a public mailing list - anyone may join or leave, at any time.
This mailing list is announce-only.
First, we don't share our mailing list with anyone, that's a horrible idea. Secondly, all our subscribers subscribe themselves, we don't add anyone to our list, without them going through a confirmation process. Lastly, you can leave at anytime - it's easy to do.